Thursday, February 02, 2006

 

Music

Its ironic that I heavent written a single post on music considering my appetite for it, which is by all means over the top.

Music as most of you would agree is the best way to relax. Its also the best way to celebrate. To me, and most of you might not agree to this, its also the best way to do away with the frustrations of life, which are numerous to put it mildly. Take it from me, banging thy head to the gods of heavy metal is surely a better way of relieving yourself of all the tensions of your life than saying fuck you alound to the world in general as a matter of fact thing. Yea, I do that sometimes too, and it certainly helps. You heavent tried it as yet. I can only say that I pity you my friend.

I could have said that I have a broad taste in music but my distaste towards a certain sect which people like to call hip hop or rap prevents me from staking that claim, as I've never been able to classify that as a form of music which sounds more of a cacophony to me. The more I try to get over this predisposition of mine, the more disgust it evokes out of me. Apart from that, I might even sometimes listen to Britney Spears. Sadly these two kinds of music have come to dominate the present day music scene, which speakes volumes about the popular music of today. I cant say that it affects me in any way, its simply disgusting. If anyone thinks I'm too narrow minded, then well I cant help you there buddy. May God bless you.

What do I listen to. I'll let AC/DC do the talking:

In the beginning,
Back in nineteen fifty-five
Man didn't know 'bout a rock 'n' roll show,
And all that jive
The white man had the schmaltz,
The black man had the blues
No one knew what they was gonna do,
But, Tchaikovsky had the news
He said, "Let there be sound,"
There was sound
"Let there be light,"
There was light
"Let there be drums,"
There was drums
"Let there be guitar,"
There was guitar
"Oh, let there be rock!"

Yes let there be rock.

Comments:
Very nice site! » »
 
We are appreciative of the fact that the delivery of successful Write My Custom Coursework Writing Services is significantly affected by the client’s access to the writer throughout the Custom Dissertation Writing Services completion of the work.

 
The Lahore Park View Villas overseas block is a beautiful block studded with superb facilities for international clientele interested in investing or staying in Pakistan. The goal of establishing this block was to create a level of living that was comparable to that of the rest of the world. The ultra-modern facilities, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and breathtaking beauty of this lush green civilization are genuinely world-class.
 
VAT registration in Dubai under the law means that the government acknowledges the business as a supplier of Goods and Services. It is authorized to collect the UAE VAT Registration from customers and then remit the corporate tax in a tax refund to the government.


 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]