Wednesday, August 10, 2005

 

Proffessors..whats with them!!!!

Professors and girls are the two species I have never been quite able to understand.
I dont want to talk about the latter here, that I leave to some of the more enlightened brains in the area. I am done with my bit of research on them and have finally settled for an explanation that is well consistent with the observed facts.
The observation first,they talk way too much.
A logical explanation being, the moment they stop talking their brains start working.
That I hope puts to rest all speculations on this subject.

Now regarding professors. They seem to be a perenially frustrated lot, ready to pour all of that frustration on you at the slightest provocation. And some of them seem to be after my ass in a big way these days. Which put the grey cells to work to find out the reasons as to the general affinity of the sadistic creatures towards the ass of innocent and innocuous students like me.
I thought they torture us because they like it that way but I discarded it as being too sadistic. Then may be they do it because thats the only form of entertainment of the poor wretched creatures. But then that justifies them which is not acceptable to me. There has got to be a better explanation. Apparently the only logical answer could be that they do it because they seek vengeance for they have been the victim sometime. Now that is understandable, the vicious circle, I have myself experienced it though in a slightly different form if you know what I mean.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]