Tuesday, July 12, 2005

 

A Toast

Here's to my 2 months in The Netherlands.
First things first, my friends tell me that i've been obsessed with that three letter word which they like to call sex, I on my part would rather call it shecksh, just to bring out the enthusiasm in me which still holds it in respect and awe (that can't in any way be called obsession, right?). And just to show them that my obsession with shecksh is over and i've transcended these petty boundaries, i've decided not to post about anything remotely related to sex unless of course anything as dramatic happens to me as happened recently, which prompted me to write the previous post.

Coming back to where I left, theres a lot this place has taught me. Like drinking lots of beer, always having wine with your meal, be overtly expressive in showing your love to your girlfriend especially in public places like sticking your hand down her panties, sporting the most outrageously weird clothes or having an extraterrestrial hairdo (like having your hair look like antennaes in all directions) and not giving a damn about it. Of course there are other trivial things also like honesty, commitment, modesty etc. you get the idea? Thats why its one of the least corrupt countries of the world. There are no larger than life celebrities here, no film industry and probably thats why no controversies, no political dramas and no shoddy journalism.

Well its been perfect so far. And just when I was starting to feel nostalgic, its time to return.
Also its time to do something i've been postponing for a long time now. My philosophy in life has been- Dont delay until tomorrow what can be neglected altogather. But neglecting this time might prove fatal. Yes my friends belong to the savage breed of humans (???) who would go to any extent, mind you any extent, if I forget to bring back presents for them. Everybody has been dropping messages to that effect in my mail box, some of them direct explicit threats and others not so direct but implicitly threatening nevertheless, some of them have gone as far as to list the various things i'm supposed to gift them ,of course I'm thankful to them, they have been king enough not to list the brand names as well. And I being the person that I am, find it extremely difficult to say no, for totally different reasons in this case though.

So, to escape the impending doom, I guess i've been left with no option but to go shopping for the suckers. Suckers really suck(no pun intended).

Comments:
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »
 
best regards, nice info » »
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]