Friday, July 08, 2005

 

FUCK

OK let me begin by saying that i'm under a temporary bout of dementia and so what i'm going to say may not make any sense to you. But if i'm suffering from demetia and I know it means that i'm in my senses. eh fuck it.
Lets analyze the sentense, "sukers suck" (taking into account all the puns, there are four if you would pay attention). So, do they?
Well literal suckers literally suck..yeah right
And metaphorical suckers metaphorically suck also
Now its becoming too complicated fuck you all.

"Whenever in doubt fuck!"
I have no idea who said that but it makes fucking sense to me. Ok ok I didnt mean that literally, but one of my friends once taught me a really powerful stress busting technique which has worked amazingly well for me. Whenever you are down and out, and the world feels like a fucking boring place to live in, when life sucks like it has never sucked before, then my dear friend face the mirror and say fuck as loudly as you possibly can. In case you are in doubt, the fuck is not directed at you or anyone in particular, in fact it is directed at the world in general as a matter of fact thing. It makes you feel powerful and also reminds you to fuck ( literally man,as we all know its one of the best stress busters).
But since i'm sitting in the office, getting terribly bored with nothing to do and I cant exercise my never failing stress buster, I feel wretched. Will write something sensible once I feel better. As of now FUCK!!

Comments:
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »
 
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]