Thursday, July 14, 2005

 

FOR ME

Dude, from now on its me who is in the drivers seat and you sit back, relax if you like and enjoy the show. From now on we are going to live life very objectively, emotions are going to take a back seat (they have not played any major role in your life and well lets just say thats the one thing I've decided not to change as of now). You have run the show for a year now and on retrospection the show has been a flop at best and a disaster at worst.
The lessons of life are always learnt the hard way it seems. And anyway you have nothing to complain, I'm giving your indolent ass more time to relax. I put it down here just in case you forget.
As I said, enjoy MY show.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]