Monday, July 04, 2005

 

Blues of the blue

I can vividly remember that day when I first watched sexual intercourse on video, I had passed class 12th and was preparing for JEE. Very late you would say, well yes considering the early sexualisation of kids these days. I was shocked to hear a really explicit joke from one of my small neighbours who happens to be around 12 which shocked me no end.

Anyway the programme was to be held at one of my friends home whose parents were out of town. I was considerably excited at the thought of the visual treat that awaited me. Well although we were aware of the basic moves but the other things really took me by surprise (what other things? keep guessing....). Hey man this is supposed to be one of the most beautiful things on earth but I couldnt see any beauty in what I was seeing. This is hideous man, I said and my friends some of whom were first timers like me agreed. We coulnt take the whole thing and soon backed out inspite of protests from others who said it was not in the spirit of things to back out mid-way. They said we should face the realities of life but couldnt cajole me into watching that horror anymore. To hell with the realities of life, anymore of this would make me puke.

And so I went home disappointed thoroughly. All my hopes had been belied. But the worse was yet to come. Those grotesque imaged haunted me for a week after that. They would resurface everytime I tried to eat anything and so I couldnt eat anything properly for nearly 7 days, which made my family really worried about my loss of appetite.

Comments:
Very nice site! » »
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]