Friday, July 15, 2005

 

B'bye

Heres saying a good bye to The Netherlands.
There was a thanksgiving party for me here in the company today, for all I did (dont ask me!! I have no clue). As far as I can remember, all I did was write and read blogs, read newspapers, surf the internet, chat with friends and basically did all that I could to squander away the precious time. If despite all my most sincere efforts, there was still some left then I would for the rest of the time contemplate the possibility of working before rejecting it as being worthless. The head of the department was all praises for me, after all I was the last to leave the office, only if the poor fellow knew the reason for my staying late. And theres another farewell party for me at a discotheque tonight. Lets hope for the best, after all when you are drunk, anything can go wrong. Of course nothing has gone wrong despite all my hopes and prayers for the last 22 years (hope and pray it seems is all I'm capable of doing, apart from trying my best to aggravate the love life of others, more on that sometime later), but then that was India. Anyway I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I enjoy it when life kicks and screams in all directions but life here has been going on a straight line and that my friends is extremely boring. Going to the office everyday from 9 to 5 for browsing internet and then going to parties and pubs, sightseeing on weekends is not exactly my idea of an interesting life. Its fine for a week or two but not for 10 complete weeks, it sucks. So I'm as excited about going back to India and getting back to the college as I was about coming here.

Its been a long time I watched a hindi movie in theater. So heres the list of movies I plan to catch in a theater as soon as I get back- Paheli, Sarkar and Dus.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]